Kris Aquino Interview On "The Buzz"

Please Pray for my mom

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kris giving up shows for Noy

reveals it's a supreme sacrifice on her part to give up two of her programs on ABS-CBN, "The Buzz" and "Showbiz News Ngayon" (SNN). And it's not only because she loves both shows but also because she is making good money from both.

"But for Noy, my sisters and I are willing to do anything, everything. We all feel na ang responsibility niya ngayon bilang bagong elect na Presidente ng Pilipinas needs our cooperation. Or even more.

"I admit na may pagkataklesa ako," she says. "Baka kung ano na naman kasi ang masabi ko na hindi ko naman sinasadya at nakakasakit ng tao. Ayokong because of me, mapintasan si Noy."

But she will still be seen in the series, "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo," until August.

"May twist ang ending ng show. And I'm excited."

It's Baby James who is no longer going to appear in the series. In order not to ruin the flow of the story, his character will appear but now a little older.

As it is, Kris admits she has no idea yet how her character will be made to re-appear in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment