Kris Aquino Interview On "The Buzz"

Please Pray for my mom

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

KC Concepcion on Kris Aquino leaving The Buzz: 'Ginulat niya kaming lahat'

said that KC Concepcion is one of the few stars who will make credible and influential hosts in the future. KC was very flattered about this and promised to work harder so she will not let people who believe in her, down. " Grabe naman 'yun. Siyempre it is the dream to be able to be recognized for something you worked to hard at you know if you are recognized, fulfilling talaga yung pakiramdam. For me I've been working so much on our show and on my live interviews sa The Buzz, if they are going to label me that, sana it is because they see the hard work that we put into it," KC said.

But while she is enjoying her new hosting ventures such as her recently launched morning talk show, Simply KC, there are some detractors who question her capabilities and "raw" hosting background. "I'm not going to defend myself, just watch the show kasi if you will worry too much about, "Can she? Can she?"... Manood na lang kayo, i-enjoy niyo na lang. Kapag tinatanong ako kung worth it ba, sinasabi ko talaga panuorin na lang yung show (Simply KC) kasi dun po nabubuhos yung atensyon ko,hindi po sa pag self-doubt or anything kasi kung doon po ako nag-focus wala na po akong ibang magagawa."

Meanwhile, KC was heavy-hearted when she learned about Kris Aquino leaving The Buzz. "Of course, nalulungkot ako, ginulat niya kaming lahat. I saw her sa birthday ni Tita Cory Vidanes, and I asked her, "Are you leaving?" She said, "Yes." Sabi ko, " Sayang naman, just when we were getting to know each other and just when we were spending time." Then she said, "Don't worry we still have six weeks, it will be fun, it will be fun!" And I am sure naman magkikita kami sa mga function of President Noynoy Aquino, I'm sure we will see each other sa mga io-organize nilang events," KC shared.

Regardless of how people look at Kris, KC said that she will always admire the Queen of All Media's innate honesty and transparency. "Of course, people have things to say pero ako kasi I give the person benefit of the doubt lagi. I always try to see kung ano yung maganda sa isang person and si Tita Kris naman is so generous to the point na we should actually appreciate how open she is to us. Kasi ako nga ninenerbiyos pa rin ako kapag ini-interview But she is really open about her life, kahit sabihin niyo na there are things you don't agree with, at the end of the day it takes a lot for a person to open up her life to the public and that is one thing I admire, how open she is kasi hindi madali 'yun and she has the courage to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment