Kris Aquino Interview On "The Buzz"

Please Pray for my mom

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kris Aquino reveals she intends to make career sacrifices


said on The Buzz yesterday that she is still staying put even that his brother, Noynoy, is about to become the next president of the Philippines. " Kaklaruhin ko lang po, ang sinabi ko naman po dati kung makakasira po ako kay Noy, by all means lalayas ako pero sana ho hindi n'yo i-take it as being mayabang, pero it's a fact nakatulong po ako sa kapatid ko," justified Kris. "And balak ko pong tulungan si Noy in every possible way that I can for as long as he wants me to help him."

The actress-host also revealed that after her brother takes oath on June 30, she will need to give up some shows in favor of her family. "I am not at liberty po to disclose to you certain career changes for me kasi Tuesday pa po namin kakausapin ang mga boss ko po dito sa ABS-CBN," she revealed. " Meron po akong mga programa na after June 30 kailangan ko pong i-give up. It's a sacrifice, it's something I'm willingly going to do for my family."

Kris said that she talked to her siblings and she asked for their advice about the career changes that she is about to take and they will go with her when she meets the executives of the Kapamilya network this coming Tuesday. " Sasamahan ako ng mga kapatid kong babae para po ma-explain namin 'yung mga decision ko. Para po ito sa peace of mind ng pamilya ko, para kay Noy. Andami ko pong probinsya na napangakuan nang napakarami and I have to be true to my word. Lahat ng pinangako kong tulong na ipapaabot ni Noy kailangan ko pong magampan 'yung tulong na 'yon because they trusted us."

Kris also acknowledged the fact that there have been instances when her statements and actions concerning some of her shows have backfired at her brother, and she has decided to make sacrifices so that detractors won't have any reason to attack the incoming president. "So ako po mismo, it came to my heart, I told him, 'Noy I'll give it up for you.'"

But Kris said that until June 30, she will continue with her work, and is coming back on Showbiz News Ngayon tonight, May 17 and her character Celine in Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo will also return. "After June 30 there are many, many changes na magaan sa loob ko," she stressed.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Kris,
    I admire you for your humbleness and the will to help your brother noynoy.

    ReplyDelete