Kris Aquino Interview On "The Buzz"

Please Pray for my mom

Friday, June 25, 2010

Boy Abunda confirms Kris Aquino left home after spat with James Yap


TV host Boy Abunda confirmed that a spat between Kris Aquino and her husband James Yap compelled her to leave their home on the night of June 21.

“Opo, totoo, kagabi ay nagkaroon ng hindi pagkakaunawaan ang mag-asawa at umalis po si Kris sa kanilang tahanan at ang aming dasal, kaming mga kaibigan, ay sana’y ituro po sa tamang direksyon si James at saka si Kris,” Boy said on “Showbiz News Ngayon,” June 22.

Earlier, on “TV Patrol,” Boy said that Kris and James’ misunderstanding kept her from going that day to the Don Vicente Rama Memorial School in Barangay Basak, Cebu City for a gift-giving mission.

“They are not okay yet. So, dito tayo nanggaling. So, kagabi, noong narinig ko na nagkaroon ng problema na may kinalaman nga sa kanyang marriage, hindi na ako nagtanong,” Boy told “TV Patrol” reporter Gretchen Fullido.

“Itong nangyari ngayong araw na ito deliver to me a different message na may pinagdadaanang seryoso ang aking kaibigan.”

Boy, however, denied the couple has separated.

“I will speak on behalf of Kris bilang kaibigan at bilang kapatid: Ginawa at patuloy na ginagawa ni Kris ang lahat to save the marriage.”

Boy apologized to the people of Poblacion and Consolacion in Cebu for Kris’s non-appearance. Kris promised the gift-giving mission to show gratitude for the huge number of votes her brotherreceived from the province during the most recent election.

“Ako’y humihingi ng tawad at paumanhin sa inyong lahat dahil nagkaroon ng malaking problema sa kanila,” Boy said.

Meanwhile, Kris, through “SNN,” issued a statement that read:

“There have been a series of life altering events in my life this past year – from our mother’s death to my brother’s election and now my moving in a different direction as far as my career is concerned. Lastly, there is the state of my marriage. I would like to say that where I am now is a result of many months of fortitude and in the last couple of months, careful thought.

My sole priority is the wellbeing of my sons Josh and Bimby.

We are together, they are in my care and it’s my intention and prayer to make this period of our lives to be as free from trauma as possible. I choose to keep my silence primarily because my current state is not one for celebration or lengthy discussion but rather private reflection and quiet. It is in the best interest of my two sons that I remain quiet especially because I shouldn’t make what’s already difficult become more painful.”

It’s been two months since the couple had problems. A few days ago, Kris confessed on her Twitter account that she and James went through a “difficult time” while they were campaigning for Noynoy.

“Stress & long hours led to a big misunderstanding… until now hindi pa completely na-fi-fix,” she tweeted on June 16.

A few days after the revelation, Kris closed her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Meanwhile, James Yap, who came solo in the People Asia awarding June 22 where he was named one of the Men Who Matter 2010, was tight-lipped as ever about his marital woes.

“Parang di mo ko kilala… pagdating sa personal na buhay ko, di ako nagsasalita so…” James said when asked to comment on the issue.

He neither confirmed nor denied that Kris had left their house, only to say that “Wala akong alam [dahil] nasa practice ako kaninang morning [June 22] kasi may game ako tomorrow…”

However, he did say this: “Basta, andito lang ako to support her kung anuman ang desisyon niya.”

No comments:

Post a Comment