Kris Aquino Interview On "The Buzz"

Please Pray for my mom

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sam Milby denies snubbing Kris Aquino


Kris Aquino said in the November 23 episode of The Buzz that Sam Milby snubbed her after the actor sat in for the show’s Tough Ten segment the previous week. Speculation was that Sam felt bad when Kris, as the host of a showbiz talk show, gave her personal views regarding his much publicized breakup with Anne Curtis. On the set during the first shooting day of his new Star Cinema movie, ABS-CBN.com asked Sam about the incident.

“Hindi. I don’t snub anybody; I’m not like that. What happened sa The Buzz was nung dumating ako kinakausap ko si Tito Joebert (Sucaldito). Nakita ko siya (Kris) and I was going to say hi to her but she was on the cellphone and naka-stoop siya. Akala ko she won’t be able to talk to me so I turned away. Ate Kris, I’m sorry kung nagmukhang I snubbed you.” Even as he apologized for the unintended snub, the actor still chose not to talk about the state of his relationship with Anne. “I have said my piece about the whole situation. I’ll just update you guys when we (Anne) get to talk and everything is a lot better.” Sam and Anne still get to see each other during the taping of their fantaserye Dyosa.

Aside from doing TV, Sam will be busy shooting a movie with Bea Alonzo and Derek Ramsay under the direction of Lauren Dyogi. This is Sam’s fifth movie for Star Cinema following Close To You, You Got Me, You Are The One, and My Big Love. The actor is excited to be working on another movie. “This new movie is very challenging. I was given the chance to grow and I am very thankful to Star Cinema. Sa mga light-romantic comedies na ginawa ko dati it was easier to get into character. When you’re doing a movie it takes time to get into character. This new movie is heavy drama and more mature so critical talaga ‘yung character and everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment