Kris Aquino Interview On "The Buzz"

Please Pray for my mom

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kris Aquino Leaves Pilipinas Win Na Win

Kris Aquino called it quits on her show, Pilipinas Win Na Win. Kris Aquino announced today that she is leaving Pilipinas Win Na Win and that her final hosting chore will end on Friday, October 1, 2010. Kris Aquino said it is now the correct time to quit the show. On leaving Pilipinas Win Na Win, Kris Aquino said, “Friday is my last day on Win na Win. It was a good work & learning experience for me, but it’s time to go. Shooting some commercials in the next few wks but Dalaw script still going thru revisions so I’m gonna give myself some time to de-stress, de-compress & pray. Doing my version of Eat Pray Love, mine is Exercise Pray Heal.” Pilipinas Win Na Win has been moved to an earlier timeslot of

No comments:

Post a Comment